Here are some pictures of Defiance Machine’s Stryker Ridge HTR short-action receiver(100-012-647). The Stryker Ridge is a variant of Defiance Machine’s Rebel Action available exclusively through Brownells. This action readily drops into any stock inletted for a Remington 700 action and can use the same triggers, bottom metal and scope mounting systems.
I’m very impressed with this action so far- and I’ve only handled it. Fit and finish are exceptional.
- Stryker Ridge, by Defiance, precision machined Remington style rifle actions
- Pre-hardened materials, prevent tolerance changing when heat treated
- Standard footprint allows for installation on a variety of aftermarket Remington 700 stocks
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways provide smooth bolt operation and surpassed strength and rigidity
- Available in Short,Magnum Long & Lapua Magnum (0.750 bolt diameter) Long Action
- Short Action features a .480″ bolt face
- Magnum Long Action features a .545″ bolt face
- Lapua Magnum Long Action features a .595″ bolt face
- Action is machined from 416 stainless steel
- Bolt is manufactured from 4340 steel
- Includes 0.250 thick, precision ground, recoil lug, ready for pinning
- Extractors are M16 style, allowing for improved strength
- Magazine well cut for use with Remington BDL style magazines and detachable box magazines
- Lapua Magnum Long Action magazine well is cut for detachable box magazines only, such as Accuracy International style DBM systems
- Remington style mount receiver cut, for compatibility with a wide variety of aftermarket mounts and Picatinny rails
- Accepts rails with 8-40 screws
For more information click here.